Wednesday, August 12, 2009

tiny hats in the news!

It's been a while, folks! So long, in fact, that my return is marked by a TV appearance! This morning on Fox 5's Good Morning Atlanta, I was given the unique opportunity to plug Ministry of Tiny Hats at Clove salon.gallery.boutique, where my hats are currently being sold. My friends Jessie (ConGello) and Brandon Crawford were also on hand to promote their collaborative line of cosmetic bags, which are sold at Clove as well. You can check out the the segment below! In fact, please do!





I was so honored to participate in Fox 5's Road Warrior series, and it's all thanks to the hard-working people at Clove -- in particular, General Manager Coco Cootsillas. You're a saint!

I'll be unveiling new tiny hats at Clove this fall, so be on the lookout! For those looking to make the tiny hat plunge, please inquire within (ministryoftinyhats@gmail.com) about custom orders and current stock! I love you all! Thank you for supporting Ministry of Tiny Hats, as always!

xoxo
Amy Taylor
Mini Milliner

1 comment: