Thursday, April 16, 2009

top of the o' media to ya!

This week has been, in many ways, thoroughly dedicated to furthering the tiny hat cause. In addition to finally purchasing the domain www.ministryoftinyhats.com, which temporarily redirects to this blog (real site to come in nearish future thanks to the graphic design skills of a friend, fingers crossed), I made and shipped another custom order (the tiny American-themed hat pictured in my last entry), further proving to myself that I work best under pressure. Always.

The tiny be-feathered top hat pictured at left is another project I undertook for my friend Sarah Bell's birthday. She managed to take the look to the next level by juxtaposing it to a fountain of Marie Antoinette-esque, tight curls. Girl knows how to make me look good.

One of the most exciting pieces of news I received this week was in reference to the tiny leprechaun hats I blogged about a couple weeks ago. Tom Milewski, costume designer for the Seattle play Keefee's House of Cards sent me some amazing preliminary photos of his cast members donning their mini green chapeaus, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Here's a taste of the Ministry's stage debut!


xoxo
Amy Taylor
mini milliner

No comments:

Post a Comment